Who had this growing up? Aunt Alisa has fond childhood memories when her Nanny made this for her. Hope your family can enjoy it as well.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 – 20-ounce can crushed pineapples, undrained
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Pour into a floured and oiled 9×13” pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Blend softened butter and cream cheese.
- Add vanilla and milk.
- Add powdered sugar a little at a time until it is the desired thickness for you. (If you want it thicker, you can add more than 2 cups of powdered sugar.)