This is a favorite for kids and adults. It can be served as a side, or make it the main dish with rice and beans on the side.
- 1 ½ pounds hamburger meat
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 – 15-ounce can green enchilada sauce
- 1 – 14-ounce can Rico’s cheese sauce
- 1 – 10-ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 – 15-ounce can of canned milk
- 1 small can green chilies
- 1 pound grated cheddar cheese
- 20 corn tortillas
- Fry hamburger meat and chopped onions until the meat is no longer pink. Season with your favorite taco seasonings. To the meat, add next 5 ingredients. Stir and heat just to boiling point.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Tear tortillas into pieces. Place half of the tortillas on the bottom of the casserole dish. Top with half of the meat mixture, then layer half of the cheese. Repeat each layer.
- Bake in a 350-degree Fahrenheit oven for about 20-25 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.