Ribs . . . need we say more? This is always a welcome treat, especially when we’ve had a long day working outside. Pair this with Nana’s hot bacon potato salad for an extra delicious meal.
- 1 rack of spareribs
- 2-3 tablespoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 1-2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce
- Sprinkle ribs with steak seasoning and fajita seasoning on both the back and front. Let it stand to absorb seasonings (3-4 hours or overnight).
- Heat grill to a high temperature. Grill each side of the ribs until grill marks form (5-6 minutes per side).
- Place ribs in heavy duty aluminum foil. Tear foil long enough to cover both sides (top and bottom). Drizzle one side of ribs with ½ of the honey and half of the BBQ sauce.
- Drizzle the remainder of the sauces on the other side of the ribs.
- Fold the foil so it completely envelopes the ribs and seals around the edges. Place in a large pan to catch any drippings that may escape. Bake in a 300-degree Fahrenheit oven for about 3 hours.
- Check your ribs. They should be so tender that they fall right off the bone.
- Let them cool, then slice into individual ribs.
If you choose to use baby back ribs, adjust your seasoning.