This week’s recipe seems very fancy, but it is not that difficult to make if your shrimp and crab are already cooked. It is a delicious side to many dishes including fettuccini alfredo. Have a great weekend.
- 1 cup lump crab meat
- 2 cups cooked peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 5 small avocadoes
- Cut shrimp in half. Combine shrimp and remainder of ingredients except for avocadoes. Stir well.
- Cut avocadoes in half. Remove seed. Use a spoon to scoop the avocadoes out of their skins. Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Top each avocado half with shrimp and crab mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You may garnish with sprigs of parsley.