This recipe is rich, creamy, and extra delicious. Alfredo is traditionally served over noodles, but Nana also serves it on baked potatoes.
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 4 cups cream
- 2 cups fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet on medium temperature melt butter.
- Once melted, sauté minced garlic about a minute until fragrant.
- Add cream and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in Parmesan in small increments. Heat until cheese is melted. Do NOT boil after adding cheese.
You can add a cooked meat such as grilled chicken, shrimp, or crab meat.
Serve it over pasta or use as a baked potato topping.
Freshly grated Parmesan cheese will make a smoother creamier Alfredo.