What is more basic than chocolate chip cookies? Yes, we know, that’s why we like this recipe. Everyone likes a basic chocolate chip cookie, and these are the perfect texture. They are not too chewy or too cakelike. It may be that Michaela has perfected making cookies, or it may be the recipe? Try the recipe and let us know what you think.
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup melted butter (2 sticks)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream sugars and butter.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in dry ingredients: flour and baking soda.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake at for 8-10 minutes or just before browned.
- Let cool for 30 minutes, this will allow for the perfect golden-brown color to develop.