These pickles are great served with pulled pork, hot dogs, hamburgers, or whatever you can imagine. Let us know how you enjoy eating them.
- 4 thinly sliced cucumbers
- 1 large sliced red bell pepper
- 2 sliced jalapeños
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 teaspoons mustard seed
- 2 teaspoons dill seed
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 cups 5% white vinegar
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Equally divide first 7 ingredients into two different quart jars.
- Put salt, vinegar, and sugar into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, add 1 cup of ice cubes. Stir until melted.
- Poor over cucumber mixture. Place lid on jars and refrigerate for 24 hours before eating.
Will keep in fridge for up to 2 months.